Life is full of peaks and valleys

One second - floating in the sky

The next second - hit rock bottom

Happiness - What does it mean?


Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Frustrations inmobility

Quite frankly speaking, I feel rather frustrated these days. I wanted to execute what I want to do, you know, take a leap of faith.
But I realise I cant.
Because I have missed an important deadline that cost me to postpone my plans till next year.
Now it is a case like a got chewing gum stuck to my pants.
I do not want to get out of the current job as the pay is still higher than any start of the other jobs.
But at the same time, I feel frustrated as I cant get things going.

Super annoying.
Why is it that when I want to do things, I always get waylaid?
I rather start quickly and go. I fear the loss of passion and motivation to do it though I always wanted to do it.
It is a different story if I start off with passion and lose the passion in the middle. Then it is a matter of refueling.
Hmm..what should I do?

No comments: